Ecommerce 1-Day Intensive Workshop for Beginners –
Using the Woo Commerce Plugin
Learn to create an online store workshop today using WordPress – San Francisco, Los Angeles, Orange County
If you ever wondered what it takes to start an online store, then you need E-commerce training. There are many good programs out there for creating E-commerce like Magento and Zen Cart.And you can also sell your products online on Etsy, Ebay or Shopify.But if you want a website that will get high Google rankings and still be able to sell products as well, then WordPress E-Commerce is your guy.
Topics covered in my One Day Crash Course
1) How to set up your domain name and web hosting.
2) How to create a sitemap to organize content for your new website.
3) WordPress basics – You will learn to create content using post and pages.
4) WordPress Plugins – You will be using Woo E-commerce which is the most popular plugins for creating E-Commerce sites using the WordPress engine.
5) Selecting a template – I will assist you in searching the best E-commerce templates for your new site. We will go to themeforest.net
6) Installing the Woo-Commerce plugins and setting up the pages.
7) Creating the product categories, and products ( single products or variable products ). Working with variable products .
( attributes & variations )
8) Selecting payment gateways for WooCommerce ( stripe, Paypal, Authorized.net)
9) Setting up shipping options in WooCommerce
10) Search Optimization Methods ( free ) for your new Ecommerce site.
Workshop Dates & Locations :
Sept. 16- 29 , 2021 – Meet in Koreatown, South Pasadena, or Santa Monica
$ 350- $ 650 ( depends on how many sessions and days . What you need to bring: Laptop ( no Ipads), Notepad, pens, open mind Workshop time: 10 am – 3 pm, noon- 5 pm, 5-10 pm About your instructor: Elle is a full-time WordPress developer and WP instructor for the last 10 years and very active with the WordPress community. He has built over 120 sites with WordPress the last few years.