Build your own WordPress website in 1 Day . A great beginners’ class. I will be visiting DC and Virginia to teach you how to build your blog, business site, or E-commerce site with WordPress.
Would you like to have a website that you can easily update yourself? Does your website need a facelift, but you can’t afford a web designer to build it?
Do you want a website that you can be proud of?
Do you just want to know how to manage and edit your own WordPress website?
Who should attend: Startups, Non-profits, Small businesses, Entrepreneurs
Dates & Locations: Feb.14 – March 10, 2020
Workshop Fees: Cost per person. Special rates for groups
$ 350 for a Full-Day Workshop, $ 600 for a 2 Session Mini Bootcamp ( 5 hours each ), 5 hour WordPress Crash Course for $250 ( inc. a free WP demo site )
Topics I cover in this workshop:
- Learn how to create a site with a domain and hosting account.
- Learn how to organize your content, photos,and graphics to upload to your new WordPress website.
- Learn how to download free or premium (paid ) WordPress templates and modify the themes to fit your business theme. Every business has a different theme ( color, design, structure,etc.)that suits it purpose.
- Learn how master the new Gutenberg Page Editor
- Learn how to create pages, categories, and posts in WordPress Customized your website to look like the demo site.
- Learn how to back up your website in case of a crash
- How to SEO ( search optimize ) your new and existing WordPress sites with free tools on the web. Or using premium tools like Semrush.