Baltimore WordPress Training for Beginners
One – Two Day WordPress Blogging Seminar for travel/food bloggers & E-commerce shops
Why not quit your boring job and do stuff you want to do. Make a blog about what you like to do.It can be a subject or anything ( travel, food, family life ). What is important is that you have a passion for what you.
Use a blog and social media to promote your business Learn how to use your blog to market and promote your business Increase your traffic and build your community around your blog
Workshop locations : Towson, Inner Harbor
Workshops Dates : Feb. 11 – March 3, 2020
Workshop Fee: $ 350 for a 1 day class. $ 250 for a 5- hour crash course
You can also take this class in two mini-sessions ( 5 hours each. )Two mini-sessions of 5 hours each are $ 550 per student. You can take the class 2 days in a row like Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun.
WordPress Bootcamp- Part 1
1) Installing WordPress using C-Panel ( through your hosting account ) Creating sub-domains and subcategories using the Admin Panel
2) WordPress Navigation Basics – Creating Pages, Categories, & Posts
3) Using the menu system versus page system – Navigation tips & visual layout
4) The power of tags and why you need them
5) WordPress categories versus wordpress tags
6) The Power of Widgets – Modifying the look of your site using these amazing tools.
7) Selecting templates to create the feel and look for your website brand. 8) Installing images & graphics – Visual layout technique
9) Search optimization techniques for your website – Increase Google traffic to your new or existing site.
WordPress Bootcamp – Part 2
1) WordPress Plugins – Make your site dynamic with the power of Plugins. Plugins compatability with WP premium themes. Plugins compatability with latest WordPress software.
2) Using WordPress for Email campaigns .WP Campaign Monitor Plug-in
3) SEO Basics for WordPress – Using dates, slugs, and settings menu
4) HTML/CSS Basics – Manipulating the look of free & premium templates with this powerful tool. Changing fonts, colors, logo sizes, widgets & sidebars sizes.
5) Do’s and don’ts of WordPress CMS. Updating plugins is a good example.
6) Dissecting a site with Firebug Tool. How to make yourself more productive with this Firefox add-on. Mini-Wordpress Bootcamps are 5 hours each and you can take them in 2 successive days or a few days apart Interested in signing up for these classes, then go to this link.