San Francisco WordPress Bootcamp for Beginners
San Francisco WordPress Bootcamp for Beginners. A great workshop for Bloggers, Startups, Creative Types.
Learn how to create a WordPress site in my full day WordPress Bootcamp.
Come register today.
Dates available: October 17 – 29, 2019 only
Workshop Locations: Nob Hill, Mission District, SOMA District
Workshop Fee: $ 350 for a 1 day class ( Includes free WordPress demo site & One hour online webinar)
You can also take this class in two mini-sessions ( 6 hours each. )
Two mini-sessions of 6 hours each are $ 600 per student.
You can take the class 2 days in a row like Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun.
A 5-Hour WordPress Crash Course is also available for only $ 250.00 ( includes free 30 day email support )
San Francisco WordPress Bootcamp- Part 1
1) Installing WordPress using C-Panel ( through your hosting account ) Creating sub-domains and subcategories using the Admin Panel
2) WordPress Terminology – What is XML file, CSS, widgets, plugins
3) WordPress Site Anatomy – Header, Content, Sidebars, Footer,
4) WordPress Navigation Basics – Creating Pages, Categories, & Posts
5) Using the menu system versus page system – Navigation tips & visual layout
6) The power of tags for Search Engine Optimization & why they are better than meta tag
7) The Power of Widgets – Modifying the look of your site using these amazing tools.
8) Selecting templates to create the feel and look for your website brand. 8) Installing images & graphics – Visual layout technique. I buy my themes at themeforest.net
San Francisco WordPress Bootcamp – Part 2
1) WordPress Plugins – Make your site dynamic with the power of Plugins. Plugins compatibility with WP premium themes. Plugins compatibility with latest WordPress software.
2) Using WordPress for Email campaigns.WP Campaign Monitor Plug-in
3) SEO Basics for WordPress – Using dates, slugs, and settings menu
4) HTML/CSS Basics – Manipulating the look of free & premium templates with this powerful tool. Changing fonts, colors, logo sizes, widgets & sidebars sizes.
5) Do’s and don’ts of WordPress CMS. Updating plugins is a good example.
6)Working with Page Builders like Divi, Visual Composer, Beaver Builder, Elementor….
7) Working with the Gutenberg Page Builder
Mini-Wordpress Bootcamps are 5 hours each and you can take them in 2 successive days or a few days apart Interested in signing up for these classes, then go to this link.